I’ve used Do!, an iPhone app that promises a simple to-do list, for a while. Although it’s not my favorite or most-used to-do list app, it lives up to the “simple” promise.
The interface is clean, sleek, and dare I say it? Simple.
- Face ID feature/password lock so you can keep things private
- Monthly view can help you select a date quickly and easily
- Schedule specific times with alarm on or off
- Recurring events for the tasks that happen frequently (or maybe even infrequently)
- Pin sets taks to the top of the list
- Option to color code tasks
- Change default day of the week on calendar
- Widget available for home screen
- Sound of page turning when switching screens (you can turn it off but I personally love it)
- Limited to 5 groups in free version
- Unlimited groups $0.99
- Remove ads $1.99
- Option to backup to Dropbox or e-mail
If you want a straightforward app that records tasks or to-dos, I Do! recommend.